MONETIZE YOUR UTILITY SPEND
Powerdigm provides customers with fully funded and fully managed energy efficiency and renewable energy projects that it will both guarantee and own. We enable our customers to monetize their utility expenses without investment, and without the need to own energy efficiency and renewable energy assets.
We look at energy as a service and not a commodity. You don’t want to own the utility company’s equipment, you want to have access to energy. In the same way, Powerdigm’s funding model allows you to have access to energy efficiency and renewable energy infrastructure for a regular utility services payment—
In essence, you pay a service fee for guaranteed ‘negative BTUs’ which enables you to increase the efficiency that you convert utilities into products by pound and building operations by hour. It also means that you gain revenue in the form of avoided costs and more efficient output.
This is What Sustainability Looks Like
Powerdigm’s funding model lets customers do something unprecedented:
Our customers can account for guaranteed revenue in the form of escalating savings as long as Powerdigm owns the energy assets. All equipment installed as part of the project is warrantied and may even be upgraded over the duration we provide utility services.
The chart above is a typical example how savings to our customers escalates over a period of twenty years— this is a return on zero investment.
THE VALUE OF A POWERDIGM PROJECT
- Significant reductions in energy use and GHG emissions
- Monetize utility spend through savings with no capital outlay or debt accrual
- No need to own energy efficiency and renewable energy equipment
- Full warranty on installed equipment
- Guaranteed revenue in the form of savings (any shortfall in actual savings is accounted for annually with a guaranteed savings payment)
- Additional reduced ‘soft costs’ (e.g. maintenance)
- 24/7 monitoring and verification of system performance
IT’S NOT MAGIC
Powerdigm is able to provide these benefits through its unique Utility Services Agreement, which creates a long-term relationship between us, our customers and our engineering partners where all parties are incentivized to not only maintain the performance of the energy project but to improve its performance over time.